Happy Holidays!

We all love holidays, am I right? We get together with our families, have fun, and eat good food. What more could you want for a celebration?

My favorite holidays are Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Independence Day (Fourth of July).

Recently, at my family’s Thanksgiving, we all got together at my grandma’s house and we spent time together. We watched football, ate good food, and hang out. My cousins came and we played a game called Tripoley. It consists of the Luck of the draw game, where you get points based on the cards you have, poker, and run. Another name for it is Michigan Rummy. I love thanksgiving because I get to eat a lot of good food and spend time with family!

At Christmas, usually, my family gets together again at my grandma’s house. We eat good food, spend time together, and open presents. This year, everyone might come down to our house for Christmas. That is going to be fun! My family lives in Ohio and Michigan, so it kind of is a long drive. But we drive four hours to their houses, why can’t they drive to ours? Anyways, I love Christmas!

Independence Day is awesome, you get to stay outside, hang out, and just have fun. Not to mention the awesome fireworks! My family usually goes to the country club pool. I hang out with my friends there. We play games and swim in the pool. At about eight o’clock, we all settle down  and find our places for the fireworks. My country club has an absolutely awesome firework show! They have a grand finale  and everything!  

DisplayColin via Compfight